Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Nice quotes for a better living

'The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it.' -- Henry David Thoreau.
"(...) the grandest occasion the past or present has seen, or the future can hope to see." -- Cervantes.

'You never get a second chance to make a first impression.' -- advertising slogan at Botany Suits, 1966.
"(...) the grandest occasion the past or present has seen, or the future can hope to see." -- Cervantes.

'It is strange that the years teach us patience; that the shorter our time, the greater our capacity for waiting.' -- Elizabeth Taylor.

'There's no such thing as simple. Simple is hard.' -- Martin Scorsese.

'I wish that every human life might be pure transparent freedom.' -- Simone de Beauvoir.

'When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.' – Lao Tzu.

'Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well.' -- Josh Billings.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)